Σάββατο 26 Ιουνίου 2010

Fena stock

Fena can be easily described as the most famous and hip concept store in  Greece. They stock all the designer brands I would love to stuff my wardrobe with as well as more high-street brands I already own, love and would like to get more of them.

So you can imagine my excitement when I was informed that not only they have an outlet store, but also that they also sell online!

Fenastock is easy to navigate, has countless pages of clothes, shoes and accessories in reduced prices to choose from and offers the option of bookmarking your finds on your own personalized favourites list, so you can have them up and ready for the next time you visit.

This comes in very handy when they hold one of their amazing limited time offers, like the one the one having right now!


http://www.fenastock.gr/ 

this sunday, there is a big summer offer... 
1+1=1
buy anything you want and you will pay only the half

 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου